Apple iPod Touch (7th Gen)

Apple iPod Touch (7th Gen)

Huh. I thought the purpose of an iPod was to hold a lot of music. I have an old iphone 6s with four times as much storage, so I guess I don’t need this. Apple can seem so tone-deaf about things like iPod storage, SD card slots, headphone jacks, …

Cheaper on Apple Store Refurbished. $149 With more color options.

2 Likes

…and a brand new one with choice of colors, engraving and full warranty for only a few dollars more.

1 Like

Where are you seeing that? On Apple.com I only see 6th gen for sale.

1 Like

Today I learned… They still make iPods.

2 Likes

Today I was reminded… Why I wont buy a Apple product. I UNFORTUNATELY was gifted a 1st gen iPod touch. Around the IOS 3.0 update, I had some PAID apps that were gone. Tried to re-download and it said I needed IOS 3.01 to use. WTH? I just got 3.0. Ok, so tried to update to 3.01. NOPE! My device no longer compatible. This was less then 2 years of getting it. I understand that apps get updated but when you can’t even use the OLD app (much less get it back) any-longer too, and unknowing to me, once I WIPED the device, it wouldn’t restore my old apps either, that was my 1st and ONLY encounter with Apple products. So yeah, I just came here to vent.

2 Likes

iPod or iPhones? Yours linked an iPhone

I would be in for a new iPod if they had 160GB models like the classic I still have

Is it the iPod Touch you don’t like? or do you want an actual Classic?
New Touch has a 256GB model.
I don’t see any 7th-gen in the Apple refurb-shop just now.

Android surpassed Apple and is less likely to cause you to only purchase Orange products. Its not Apples to Oranges people its more like Apples _ here and your favorite fruit ^ here. Every thing about :apple: is to keep those who depend on them to stand by them 100%. No variations of third party software you must stick with only Apple. Sounds like an extended warranty or contract based company if you were asking. No thanks I don’t like to be completely biased to only one company or another. Apple leaves no choice. If you already own a Mac good for you stick with Apple after all your the back bone to a much biased company.

I tried to have a friend download something from app store for them to use without fully aware that they weren’t using android and of course that app wasn’t compatible with Apple. Never fails.

I didn’t purposely link to anything. I just typed In apple.com.