Apple Laptops & All-in-Ones

Big warning!!

I just unpacked my iMac (from woot) about 2hrs ago and there are airport issues and fan issues. Google is telling me that the refurbishing was poorly done.

I will keep this updated as I diagnose.

I’m sorry for the problem. If you don’t have any luck figuring it out, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Thanks for the quick reply. Im also having issues installing apps from the Mac App store.

(btw I’m having no issues with the MPB 17" in purchased months and months ago)

I just got the Imac in the mail and the shipping was really fast.

The Good: This thing arrived FAST. It does appear to be what it says it is. Everything works, so far.

The Bad: They say Refurb but this is just a new OS install and everything else just packed up like a return. There’s mustard on the mouse, the keyboard has a LOT of miles on it (the pads on the bottom are worn through) and there are scratches on the front panel.

I can clean off the mustard but that’s just gross. Refurb used to mean something a little bit more.

And less than a week after it started in use (Christmas) it won’t start up. It just went off and won’t come back on.

Probably best to avoid these computers.