Apple Mac Mini

Umm, I hate you guys.
I would of sooo bought one last week…
Oh well, there is always next time.

interesting…the shirt supports PCs (take a look at where the X is) while the main site support mac…

only way id get one of these is if it was below 300 dollars

student discounts do not come close to this - this was originally the higher of the two models with a superdrive.

yes it will run windows.

Nice deal. Too bad I just spent my tax return on a Macbook. (Loving it BTW.) If I could afford it I would totally get this to go in the kids’ room.

now THAT i’d buy

Is this Vista Compatible?

I WANT ONE… but their too expensive… gosh! cmon… make it 399… i bet lots of ppl would buy one…

On a side note… WOW… APPLE… ahhahahaha its obvious you can’t sell these things… Honestly… if they just made a 1.2 ghz core 2 duo… or an intel core solo processor wiht a gig of ram… and sold them for 299 or so… they’d sell SO FAST… Apple just wants to be a little biotch and doens’t care about their users… they just care about milking us for as much as they can… which is NOT admirable…

that DOESN’T have a superdrive (dvd burner) like this one does.

ah, but it’s only a Core Duo, not a Core 2 Duo. So the $599 one on the Apple store has a better processor, but not a superdrive.

Isn’t that what they’re supposed to cost anywhere else? Where’s the deal?

And it’s based on unix, so…

It works with Emacs!
ahahahahahahhahahahahah!

sorry.

Hey look, a Mac Mini for the price that Apple SHOULD be selling the for. And if it was $100 under THAT price on Woot, then I would consider it.

Yes, and Linux too!

…ahhh, if this was an imac 24" 2.8ghz for this price, I might get it!!!

HEY! Just because I can watch Voyager while playing Portal and opening Photoshop doesn’t mean i’m FAT!

I’m pleasantly plump…

TIGER? no thankx!

Actually… yes.

Wow. Did anyone else notice Woot’s disclaimer at the bottom of the description? Guess they don’t want to upset tee shirt boy Jobs…

Benchmarks comparing the different versions of the mini.

http://www.primatelabs.ca/blog/2007/08/mac-mini-performance-august-2007/