Apple Magic Keyboard for 11" iPad Pro

Apple Magic Keyboard for 11" iPad Pro

2 Likes

Will this not work with the new 5th gen M1 iPad Air?

What condition are these? Who refurbished them? There’s no information.

Wow :flushed: these retail for $299 which has deterred me getting one. I don’t know what condition it’ll be in but it’s a steal at this price if it works!!

Just bulk returns, nothing worth refurbish. Check hinge, magnets, DC pass thru, back lights, keys, and track pad. Make sure you get the a/c adapter. $299 with apple tax, $139 is the true price. At this price grab it as the keyboard is actually quite good.

2 Likes

Yes. This will work with the latest Air.

3 Likes

Complete rip-off at full price. If you missed the deal don’t worry, these sell on eBay consistently for 140 bucks.

Anyone have this ship yet? Been a week and no tracking yet

1 Like

Would love to know when this item will ship

Waiting for the shipping, I have written twice to woot. They are contacting to the vendor.

1 Like

Mine shipped tonight from Miami. ETA Thursday

Hi there. Checked your orders and looks like all have shipped now.

1 Like

I received mine today. It is super duper nice! It really brings the iPad to the next level with the trackpad

The keyboard keys are much more responsive compared to those in the regular iPad keyboard case

1 Like

Got mine today. Came in a plain white box marked customer return-no warranty. Other than a few smudges on the outside that cleaned right up, it looks brand new. So glad I took a chance on it. I have the Smart Keyboard Folio but I already like this a lot better.

1 Like