Apple USB Wall Power Adapter (2-Pack)

Apple USB Wall Power Adapter (2-Pack)

I knew these items were refurbished but I expected more.

First, the packaging was suspect and unprofessional. Second, the adapters were dirty. One had some sort of paper and adhesive stuck to it. I had to clean them.

I expect refurbished products to be clean and not look like someone chucked a dirty used product into second-rate packaging. See images below.

Hi there. I’m gonna put on my detective hat here…

:female_detective:

I think what happened is that the adapter got stuck to the sticky stuff on the envelope when they inserted it. Rather than tossing the envelope that had your shipping label on it, they taped it closed.

If you’re unhappy with it though, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

looks like it was re-taped by the shipping company, not woot.

ick. mine came taped up in a dirty reused package. The power adapters themselves are dirty with someone else’s grime stuck to them. how could you sell these??

So sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, please contact Woot CS as noted above. Sorry for the poor experience.

1 Like

Mine looked just like this. I was expecting them to be clean and individually packaged. I hope they work as expected. This is the first refurbished item I have bought from Woot that looked this poor.