Apple Watch Band - Milanese Loop

Apple Watch Band - Milanese Loop

1 Like

PRICE DROP!!! If you purchased the item at the previous higher price, no need to cancel your first order and reorder at the new lower price. We’ll issue a refund to your method of payment for the difference in price in a few days.

3 Likes

How to get price adjustment. I ordered two and havent received my order yet.

we’ll handle it for you. We’re just a running a bit behind.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will now buy another one as a spare.

1 Like

I just received the Gold Milanese Loop; very pleased with it. After getting it, my hunches on how Woot is able to sell these became 100% apparent. They are official Apple bands, but discontinued colors. The Space Black is no longer sold by Apple, and the gold that I got was the ‘old version’ of Apple’s gold color, more ‘reddish’ like Rose Gold than the current gold which is more yellow and lighter in color. In my case, that’s what I was hoping for as I got the gold band to go with my Graphite SS Apple watch, just to change things up. I also have a Graphite Milanese mesh band, which was the band I originally got with the watch. The darker (more reddish) ‘old gold’ I think goes better with a graphite colored watch than the new lighter more yellow gold. Additionally, the box had a date of ‘2019’ and the band was 44mm, not 45mm which is the case size of series 7,8,9. This older, darker gold was from series 5,6 timeframe where the larger watch case size of the two offered was 44mm. The 2019 date that I just stated was on the band’s box was when series 5 watches were introduced. In any event, big thumbs up for this band.

7 Likes

I ordered the gold milanese loop and the packaging looks like it’s been through the ringer. Also, I’m not sure if it’s actually a brand new item since the seal is removed and there’s a clear sticker closing the box back up. Did anyone else who purchased received it in a similar way? Was going to give the strap as a gift but am
reconsidering now.

Hi there. If you’re unhappy with the band, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Decent deal, even with shipping included, ~60% off from the regular price.
The order arrive in 4 bus. days via UPS and the box is new and sealed.
It appears to be a discontinued clearance item.
The Milanese Loop is the Older generation 44mm Gold Stainless Steel version, NOT the Newer 45mm generation version.

The Gold is slightly darker of a pinkish gold, similar to the early Rose Gold (pinkish) color. Still good looking and masculine enough to wear.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s definitely discontinued…the main clue as you noted, is that it’s 44mm not the current 45mm. But that distinction is really a big ‘nothing’. It’s just that in that timeframe the large size Apple watch was 44mm and not 45mm as it currently is. The important thing is that you get the ‘large size’ of the band, whatever it was at the time, 42mm, 44mm, or 45mm. It’s all the same size band and for instance you can see that clearly if you put a 44mm band up next to a 45mm band. As I may have stated earlier, I was pretty certain that this band was the ‘older’ version of Apple gold (the more ‘reddish’ kind of ‘rose gold’) and I was pleased that this was the case. I find that version of the gold more visually interesting. The current version is still nice, but it looks a little ‘washed out’ and weirdly enough not enough of a difference from the silver. I saw this myself in the Apple store…when I first saw the gold Milanese loop my first thought was that it was the silver, then I looked more closely and thought…'Oh, this is the gold…no wonder there is an obvious difference between this and the old version. In any event, I thought it was a great deal. I really hope that there’s a repeat of this deal, specifically: Space Black, another discontinued color. That color seems to be super popular and sold out pretty quickly, at least before I looked.

Does it look good with silver ss watch? Is it more pink ?

Hello, do you still have the 38mm size?

Hello. Sorry, sold out in that size.

1 Like

Hi I got the smaller size in gold but I need the 44/45 I haven’t opened can I exchange for the larger size without paying return shipping? First time buyer

Hi there. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.