Apple Watch Series 3 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 3 (Your Choice) (S&D)

1 Like

DO NOT BUY.

This watch is now End of Life.

Buy any other newer watch (including the SE).

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

If you buy one of these watches, and if you can, please come back and reply to this comment with the condition of the watch. I’d like to be sure I’m presenting both good and bad cases.

2 Likes

well I hate to be that guy that didn’t read previous comments but I just received my watch in the mail and the charger included does not seem to work nor did the cable come with a USB adapter

Woot had listed this device as grade a refurbished, i highly disagree I would give this a grade D although it appears that the screen does not have scratches the outer casing on the backside of the watch is severely scratched up.

I am going to be returning this device and hopefully continuing my search for a newer series thank you

Hi there. These were listed as Scratch-n-Dent, not Grade A.

Regardless, if you’re unhappy, reach out to Woot CS and they’ll help you with a return.

1 Like