Apple Watch Series 3 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 3 (Your Choice) (S&D)

1 Like

I bought the Series 4, cellular last time it was up. 1/4 inch of major scratches all the way across the top. looks like road rash. Very disappointed after good luck with S&D phones on Woot.

2 Likes

Although these units are “Scratch and Dent”- The units will not have any Majorly deep scratches. Especially none that affect the functionality of the device. A lot of the scratches will be minor and barely visible when the device is powered on. If you receive anything you are not happy with, please contact support!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will do that.

Thank you, I have emailed customer service.

Anyone know what the battery status of these are guaranteed to be?

Per the vendor, 85%

2 Likes

I bought my wife one of these a couple of sales back. She’s been really happy with hers, no real discernable scratches. Battery life seems decent. It gets her through the day and she charges it at night.

Got my series 3, looks fine but having issues getting it set up. Wants me to do a software update but that is going super slow and seems to hang or pairing fails and start over again.

Update - skipped the update and after a few tries got the watch paired and setup.

Isn’t the series 3 essentially obsolete? Like you have to do a backup, then factory restore to install updates before recalling the backup?

1 Like

Did you order yours on the last sale? I did and mine isn’t scheduled for delivery till July 6th.

It’s not completely obsolete yet but it’s pretty close. I have to do a factory reset on mine to make room for software updates and then reinstall everything. It’s a pain but otherwise it still does what it’s always done. That being said I wouldn’t buy anything less than a 5 at this point in time.