Apple Watch Series 4 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 4 (Your Choice) (S&D)

This watch model was my “daily driver” until I recently updated to an Apple Watch 6. It still works well (and I have it as a “backup” watch) but lacks some of the newer features (like always on display).

This watch launched in 2018, 3 years ago. It was able to update to WatchOS 8; based on the support life of the Watch 3 this will most likely be able to upgrade next year to WatchOS 9 and then no longer receive updates.

TL;DR - This most likely has another year of support left.

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

If you’re looking for something that’s going to continue to get new features, stay updates for several years, and have some of the additional features (like always on display) this isn’t the watch for you.

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) - #4 by neuronbob

I was sent the wrong watch, I order the stainless steel model and I received the silver aluminum model, I contacted woot right away Friday 8/5/22 and was told they would reach out to the vendor to see if a replacement was available to be sent. Was quoted 24 to 48 hours, today is the 5th day and still have not heard anything back, at this point I just want a return label so I can return the watch. Woot is in no hurry to get issues resolved. I have ordered several things from woot and there seems to be issues with 90% of the items I have received, I ordered a iMac 27” 5K and WiFi did not work from day 1. I may stay away from woot from this point on.

Hi there. Looks like you got your RMA label shortly after this post.

Yes, but never got the watch I wanted, the Watch was still in stock for a few days after I contacted woot and was told I would get a response about a replacement within 24-48hours. So almost 5 business days later I still hadn’t heard back from anyone so I requested the RMA, and as of yet still haven’t been refunded after sending the Watch back.

@ThunderThighs or @lioncow

I tagged staff, they should be able to see behind the curtain and let you know what’s going on.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. I’m checking in with CS.

As to the refund, as noted in the RMA email, please allow 7-10 days after we receive the item for us to process the return and issue the refund.

ThunderThighs

Not sure which email you are referring to but the email I received said 3-5 business days

“Once your return is received at our warehouse, the Full Refund will be issued within 3-5 business days.”

Hi there. They must have updated the email. They don’t tell me nothing.

Anyway, It shows it was delivered to us to us late on 8/17. At time, it’s been two full business days.