Apple Watch Series 4 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 4 (Your Choice) (S&D)

While this watch is my “daily driver” it’s getting to be time to update. It still works well, but lacks some of the newer features (like always on display).

This watch launched in 2018, 3 years ago. It was able to update to WatchOS 8 (released last month); RUMOR has it that it will be able to upgrade next year to WatchOS 9 and then no longer receive updates.

If you’re looking for something that’s going to continue to get new features, stay updates for several years, and have some of the additional features (like always on display) this isn’t the watch for you.

3 Likes

My series 4 upgraded to iOS 8 last week.

So did mine.

" This watch launched in 2018, 3 years ago. It was able to update to WatchOS 8 (released last month); RUMOR has it that it will be able to upgrade next year to WatchOS 9 and then no longer receive updates."

When they say “scratch and dent” they mean it. Received one where the top was like someone took 50 grit to it. Just know what you’re in for.

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

mine arrived without the original band. It looks cheap. Not sure if I can return it.

As noted above, please reach out to CS.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like