Apple Watch Series 5 (S&D) (Your Choice)

Apple Watch Series 5 (S&D) (Your Choice)

Erm, would this be the 40mm or 44mm size? Thanks!

Never mind, size 44mn next to the shipping info.

1 Like

I am usually skeptical of WOOT ™ Refurb Electronics, but am willing to try this out again. If it is a dud I will send this back. Here is hoping for sunshine but preparing for rain.

2 Likes

I bought a series 5 on here month or so ago. I initially wasn’t happy with the condition. Quite a few scratches on the watch face. I would have looked past it for the price. But, it wouldnt pair with my phone. It said it needed a software update. Couldnt get the software to update. Charging didnt work right. I had it on the charger for about 4 hours before it had any charge. Sent it back.

1 Like

Hi there. One spot in the sale incorrectly stated these were Grade A refurbished. They are scratch-n-dent as noted in the titles. CS will reach out to those that already purchased or you can reach out to them.

1 Like

I just ordered Apple Watch5 (GPS+Cellular). I hope the battery is as good Apple refurbished products. If not, I will send it back.

1 Like

I picked up refurb Series 5 GPS & Cellular a few weeks ago. Watch is in great condition, and as far as I can tell, battery life is full. It may have been a grade A sale, didn’t pay attention to that. Good luck!

1 Like

How long did the battery last?

1 Like

Received Apple Watch 5 cellular today with only the watch l, and charging cable ONLY. No original box or nothing. Watch had no charge at all, so charging at the moment.
Watch, charging cable, and only one band in a normal box.

1 Like

Hi there. Refurbished items usually don’t ship in original boxes. And battery items are often shipped completely drained for safety.

If you’re missing the USB wall adapter, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Hi,

Only the watch dial is from Apple, rest all are after market. The charging cable heats up pretty hot. If I can get origianl Apple Watch charger that would be great. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there. Many refurbished items ship with generic charging cables/adapters.

If yours isn’t working though, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I just received my purchase, and I was quite disappointed by the generic band and charger. This is something that should have been noted on the sales page. (The images even showed REAL Apple bands.) I think that I would have purchased elsewhere, if known.

1 Like

Hi there. Please feel free to reach out to Woot customer service as noted in my post above.

1 Like