Apple Watch Series 5 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 5 (Your Choice) (S&D)

1 Like

You know to waste money on a crapple is basically a tech-savvy person saying fork-it, I’m going to buy the pink useless thing that does less than the stainless steel tool. I know it costs 30 times more and doesn’t do anything, but it’s POPULAR…!? Right?

My AppleWatch (Series 3) has won me over. It’s reliable. Steady. Excellent integration. It has helped me lose weight and get more fit. I don’t use all the features (like sleep tracking).

I would just be nervous about a scratch & dent watch.

3 Likes

This was release in 2019 and should continue to recieve the updates (based on Apple’s history of supporting devices)for quite some time.

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) - #4 by neuronbob

If you buy one of these watches, and if you can, please come back and reply to this comment with the condition of the watch. I’d like to be sure I’m presenting both good and bad cases.

I bought a ‘recertified’ refurb from Amazon- 90 day returns & warranty with option 2 buy extended warranty- the 6 series 40mm lte was $200-ish & came in pristine condition- no problems charging, holding charge, pairing with iPhone 8+_ I think I added $20-ish 4 an xtra 2 years warranty _ no problems at all_ approx 2 weeks of constant use so far_

Bought a refurbished Apple Watch 5 for my husband and after a week it would no longer hold a charge. Returned it. Thankful it crapped out within the return window.

I’ve purchased a few refurbished laptops, most were good and one was bad, had to be returned. You can get good refurbished products but it’s certainly not a guarantee. You’re taking a chance, hence the discount.

Hope this helps.

I got scammed! I ordered the watch with cellular and GPS but I received the GPS model only!

1 Like

Sorry for the issues

If you haven’t already done so, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Purchased two of the series 5 Apple Watches and both appear to be activation locked. As if they were stolen or at least not de-linked from someone else’s Apple ID. Without that done, they are basically bricks and no amount of resetting them will work to correct.

1 Like

Please see the instructions just above your comment for information on how to contact Woot’s Customer Service.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

This was really helpful! Thanks for posting! I had the 1st Gen and I was not super impressed with it. It was a gift. It was cool but the Fitbit had just been released around the same time and I was more interested in my steps. I’m not athletic by any means. You could check your activity. But I was just walking of stress. I ended up storing it away. I found it a month ago! My son asked for it. He got a new band. He uses it for music & alarms . Those DND marathon days you lose track of time Now I need a health tracker. I don’t know if Garmin, Fit bit or Apple is best for my needs and longevity of the product. I need heart rate