Apple Watch Series 5 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 5 (Your Choice) (S&D)

I bought the Series 4, last time. Major scratches all the way across the top. looks like road rash. Very disappointed after good luck with S&D phones on Woot.

2 Likes

I have emailed customer service to give me options. As I said, I’ve purchased S&D phones here before and had great results, until the watch.

1 Like

Good to hear. Remember we have a 30-day return policy so if you’re unhappy with something, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Road rash? LoL. I hear ya. It’s kind of luck of the draw with these watches but returns are easy. These deals are crazy good so it’s worth a little patience to get the one that meets your expectations. I got two for my elderly parents for the SOS/fall detection feature on cellular. Dad is pushing 90 and knelt behind his mulch pile. He used his “Dick Tracy Radio Watch” to call for help when he couldn’t get back up… no panic, no struggle. He won’t go anywhere without it now.

3 Likes

I got one. It is in perfect shape. The battery wears out a bit quick. But works and looks like new. Thanks Woot Monkeys

3 Likes