Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Hmm are these refurbished or scratch and dent? Or are they scratch and dented refurbished, or maybe they are refurbished and then taken out to be scratched and dented.

1 Like

Hi there. These are refurbished watches in Scratch-n-dent condition.

5 Likes

I read the woot 90 warranty (love the wording by the way!) and I don’t know if I am just dense and can’t figure this out or if it isn’t mentioned… The warranty obviously covers defects etc but what I am wondering is if I buy this watch and it comes in, works perfectly, but happens to have a scratch/dent in a place that does not effect it’s performance but DOES make me dislike it enough that I wish I had not bought it (ie a scratch in the center of the screen, a dent that makes it catch on my hair when I brush it, etc) am I allowed to exchange it (or refund if your are out) at all? If so is it free (no shipping restocking fees)? If you could kindly let me know I would appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hi there. That falls under our 30-day return policy. :smiley: CS will provide a pre-paid label as long as you don’t abuse the system.

Here’s our return policy:

1 Like

Ok thanks! So 2 more quick questions, it says something about contacting someone when returning lithium batteries and I am unsure if the battery in this watch would count??
And secondly, is there a way where instead of choosing a particular color watch we can just pick size and gps part and ask for whichever color looks to be the the best physical condition??
Thanks again!

2 Likes

#1 Honestly not sure if it’s Li-Ion. The support form will tell if you try to to do a self-return and then link you to use the form to request the return.

#2 Sorry, can’t do that. These ship from our vendors and they’re shipping for many places, not just Woot.

1 Like

Gotcha thanks!

And now we get to a watch that’s newest of out this woot’s offerings; out of the four offered for sale IF I were purchasing any of them I’d buy this one (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device). This was release in 2020 and, out of the watches offered, should recieve the most updates (based on Apple’s history of supporting devices).

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

Just got the Series 6. Panicked when I saw the generic “electronic device” box, but it looks brand-new.

1 Like

Good to know; I’d be curious to know how it’s holding up after the initial 90 warranty runs out.