Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice)

Apple Watch Series 6 (Your Choice)

1 Like

Are these refurbs or renewed or scratch and dent? The warranty situation and non-factory accessories makes it confusing as to what I would be getting here.

Thanks.

[MOD: Watches are NEW. Accessories are new as well. In the box has been corrected.]

1 Like

It looks like they’re new, but yeah, the accessories situation is odd.

@ThunderThighs or @lioncow - Clarification please?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

[Vmod edit: added LC]

Yes I can read this is listed as New BUT then WHY is the certified original Apple manufacturers charging items cord & plug NOT included but instead it says you will get generic components instead. Also IF BRAND NEW WHY NO APPLE WARRANTY IS INCLUDED& just 90 day woot warranty. Apple guarantees ALL their New factory-sealed products for 1 FULL YEAR or are these actually re-sold items then?? This definitely needs some serious clarification as to why a BRAND New apple product is not being authorized/recognizeed by Apple for the apple standard 1year warranty! :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure either the description is just wrong or these are knockoffs… AIUI, Apple doesn’t make aluminum watches with sapphire glass… and yet that’s what this description says. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok. Definitely needs clarification. How about something official here?

IF I were purchasing any of them I’d buy this one (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device). This was release in 2020 and, out of the watches offered, should recieve the most updates (based on Apple’s history of supporting devices).

(Look at the release dates vs the End of Life Dates)

The 90 day warranty does not give me the warm fuzzies about buying this refurbished from woot, however, that’s a part of the reason that the watch is cheaper than buying from Apple; after 90 days you’re on your own for any issues you might have (honestly - with the stories I’ve read in multiple different comment sections when these watches come up for sale I’d just buy direct from Apple - it might be more money but you’ll get a 1 year warranty on the device).

Doesn’t matter to me anymore, the one I might have bought sold out while waiting to figure out what they’re actually selling.

THESE ARE NEW

Sorry for the late answer. They are new with new accessories.

If these are new, then how in the world are they so cheap?

we got a good deal.

1 Like

Mine arrived new-in-box with OEM Apple packaging and accessories. Setup was pretty simple. I am impressed so far with this watch. It can do so much more than I expected!

4 Likes

Mine arrived in factory sealed box and though I initially had trouble pairing it worked the second time. I think it had to be charged to at least 50% for pairing. I was super hesitant to purchase but so happy I did. It’s working great and like the post mentioned above, can do so much more than I imagined. Thank you, Woot!

2 Likes