Apple Watch Sport

Apple would have to confirm or deny that for you.

Gen2 isn’t out yet. These are Gen1.

I like mine- thanks Woot!

I’ve had my apple watch almost a year now. And… I love it. I like that I don’t miss a phone call now… I use it to work out instead of my fitbit… just very useful and handy for me. So… Woot … ty for this opportunity to purchase one for my daughter and my son who have been envious for almost a year!!!

The description says the watches are new, but the SquareTrade link is a quote for refurbished items. Anyone know why?

I think that’s kind of the “Wootsclusive” link, but I’ll confirm with the team, just to be sure. It might also have something to do with the “Open Box” part of the condition.

UPDATE: More info…the squaretrade widget is automated so likely the reason is because the condition was “new/open box” it doesn’t know that that is “new” and assumes “refurb”

You go to Apple’s site, put in the serial number on the appropriate page, it will tell you what you can do with it and how much longer the warranty is good on it.

I thought about buying one of these, but they are too expensive. Instead, I bought a Pebble Steel. It is GREAT!!! I love it!!!

The the screen started having issues on it where it looked like the content was getting torn and leaving artifacts. I contacted the Pebble team and they upgraded me to a Pebble Time FREE OF CHARGE! Even sent it out to me for free. Gave me a free return label for the Pebble Steel, too!

I haven’t sent back the Steel yet. LOL I’ve had them both for like 3 weeks now. Pebble didn’t ask for collateral when giving me the replacement. Just “here ya go” and trusting me to send back the Steel. Not sure I want to if they don’t seem to care. LOL

In short, don’t get one of these. And this is coming from someone that has a house FULL of Apple products. Just get a Pebble!! Great company, great products, great support! Battery life on them is OUTSTANDING!!! My Pebble Steel would go 7 days EASY. The Pebble Time I am getting about 6 days on. That’s WAY better than the MAYBE 1 day you will get with the Apple Watch.