Appsclusive! $10 T-Shirts: January 25th, 2023

AppOnly_Blog_600x200

January 25, 2023

1. Add any eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  2. Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  3. We’ll apply the discount of $5 per item to the subtotal on the final checkout screen in the APP only. Any $19 t-shirt will receive an additional $4 discount, making all your shirts $10!
  4. This deal is available only January 25th, so act fast to get your $10 tees!
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE.

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Discount is equal to $5 per item for $15 shirts, $9 per item for $19 shirts. Any item more than $15 before the discount (hoodies, long sleeves, etc.) will receive a $5 discount. Only tees will be $10 at checkout.
  • Offer valid for app users.
  • Free shipping not valid for international orders.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount applied at checkout and shown on the FINAL checkout screen.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 1 Woot Shirt apparel item required.
  • Offer valid from January 25, 2023 at 12:00am CT until January 25, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

3 Likes

@Narfcake

You just want more catshirts.

2 Likes

I should probably go through my collection and look for more t-shirts to unload.

2 Likes

THE DISCOUNT APPEARS IN THE CHECKOUT.

NOT THE CART.

4 Likes

excited woot woot GIF

Thanks Woot!

1 Like

Has the design peeling issue been fixed?? I haven been scared to order shirts :disappointed:

3 Likes

Here’s my personal advice. I’m still getting mixed results. Other people aren’t having the issue at all. I just don’t know.

Order this one (it’ll be $1) and see how it holds up.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

In the app.

We’re in the app only deal section.

1 Like

Repeat ir clarify for me…what to do for added discount.
Got to the $5 off but didnt know how to make lower prices. Which shirts are eligible?
Thanks

1 Like

For this shirt only:

Add it to the cart and check out in the Woot app. That’s all I had to do.

As the instructions above explain, $15 shirts will be $10 and $19 shirts will be $10.

2 Likes

I don’t want/need no stinking app. I’d like two of these shirts but I ain’t gonna install no app in my phone… I got a number of fine real computers…

Sorry, no sale.

1 Like

So download an Android emulator and install the app there?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

You can always burn them in that dumpster in the alley. I’m sure that one cat would be amicable to the surplus heat for a moment.

Oki-doki.

1 Like

There’s a catshirt for that already.

It’s only doing the $5 off for me. I have tried it a couple different times.

Maybe I should just give up on the idea of a V-neck shirt, the fabric is thinner than the regular shirts anyway.

Edit: they don’t consider a V neck a tee so you won’t get the extra discount to make it $10.

1 Like