Appsclusive! 2 for $20 Shirts - 4/26/21

1. Log into the Woot! app and browse our collection of cyber goodness to cover your nakedness or just shop for your new work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

2. Add 2 (or more!) apparel items to your cart, totaling $30 or more. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price!

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount is only available on purchases made in the Woot! app. Download links below.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount is equal to 33.34% for each pair of shirts purchased. A pair of $15 t-shirts will be discounted to $20. More expensive items like long sleeve shirts or hoodies will be discounted 33.34% for every pair that you purchase.
  • Discount of 33.34% will be applied to 2 different shirt products. For example one t-shirt and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 33.34% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Limit of 10 shirts per order, you can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum cart total of $30 required. Cart total is before discount is applied.
  • Offer valid from April 26, 2021 at 12am CT until April 26, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

It’s this true this time?

And this is stupid on a 2 for $20 deal.

4 Likes

It’s $30 pre-discount. Could’ve been a little clearer on that.

2 Likes

I’m glad you tried it. I may need to place more than one order and didn’t want to have to make sketchy deals with shady birds if I accidently placed it.

1 Like

Yes, should be fine. It’s not a coupon this time. It happens magically.

3 Likes

So this in only on purchases made on the Woot! app. Is that correct?

Yep. Hence “App Only” in the title.

:w_tongue:

Sorry, it’s Monday. I’m tired.

1 Like

well your cart total has to be $30, meaning at least 2 $15 tees, but your final payment amount will be only $20 if you buy a pair of tees.

2 Likes

better?

2 Likes

You can buy up to 10 shirts at a time to get the discount, but if you want to buy more than 10 and get the discount, you’ll need to make multiple purchases.

1 Like

And because the app sucks…

You may use the browser to find shirts the app won’t show. Add them to your cart. Then open the stupid app and check out. You’ll still get the app only discount.

2 Likes

LOL. Tell us how you really feel.

3 Likes

You know I love you guys like fat kids love lettuce.

5 Likes

Season 5 Idk GIF by The Office

Ah man, you gotta buy them in pairs for the discount. - three $15 shirts only gets me $10 off. Tricksy, woot, tricksy.