Appsclusive! 2 Shirts for $20: March 15, 2023

2for20_Blog_600x200

1. Browse our collection of cyber goodness to cover your nakedness or just shop for your work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

2. Add 2 (or more!) apparel items to your cart, totaling $30 or more. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!

3. We’ll apply the discount to the subtotal on the final checkout screen in the APP only.

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen in the APP only.
  • Discount is equal to 33.34% when you purchase 2 or more shirts. More expensive items like long sleeve shirts or hoodies will be discounted 33.34% for every 2 or more shirts that you purchase.
  • Discount of 33.34% will be applied to 2 different shirt products. For example one t-shirt and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 33.34% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • You can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum cart total of $30 required. Cart total is before discount is applied.
  • Offer valid from March 15, 2023 at 12am CT until March 15, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

@Narfcake

1 Like

I actually believe this sale is being done for sinister reasons.
To bury me in Woot.Shirt cloths. The pile downstairs in the laundry room is starting to make monster noises. :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

I’d this for ANY Woot! shirts, or just the ones through the “our collection” link? I want

to reorder a shirt that my kid absconded with, but the correct discount isn’t being applied at checkout.

1 Like

It’s for any Woot shirt, but only the $15 ones will come up 2 for $20. The rest are still discounted. See details above.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.