Appsclusive! 2 Tees for $11: 11/11

Woot-Logo_black

1. Log in to the Woot! app. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  2. Add 2 or more eligible apparel items to your cart from this sale. Apparel includes t-shirts from this event only.
  3. This deal is available only November 11th from 9am CT- 10pm CT, so act fast to get your tees!
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in to the App and checkout is completed in the App. A discount of 63.34% will be applied to all items purchased from this event as long as you have 2 or more in your cart.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE !

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many shirts and as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts so that you can get a bunch of shirts for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • A discount of 63.34% will be applied to 2 or more shirts in your cart from this event. A 63.34% discount from the regular $15 sale price is equivalent to $5.50 t-shirts, or 2 tees for $11. 3 tees will be $16.50, 4 tees will be $22 and so on and so on…
  • Offer valid for app users with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirt apparel items from this event required.
  • Offer valid from November 11, 2021 at 9:00am CT until November 11, 2021 at 10:00pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

2 Likes

@mbspell Need more shirts lol?

1 Like

whatadeal - I got napolion and well cubed

2 Likes

I’m in the app and selected from that category. It’s not giving me a discount. Is there a code to use?

2 Likes

shows up at the checkout

1 Like

Im also not seeing the discount apply in the app.

1 Like

DISCOUNT will show on the final checkout screen

It will be deducted from the total showing on the right.

The shirts MUST be from this event:

3 Likes

I went all the way through to point of final purchase and never applied a discount

1 Like

Are the shirts from the page linked above and in the instructions?

1 Like

Yes.

(VMod edit: I blurred out your personal info.)

1 Like

Have to use app

I can see the url in your browser

3 Likes

App kicks out to browser for final payment

I’m using the woot app

It says 4 shirts is 60+$
At final check out.

That’s a risky click since it should be 22$

Get tough with it…

Really knock 'em around…

No wrong answers…

“Sit app”
“Stay”

Thanks Mod for fixing my rookie mistake

I’ve had the reverse happen as well…

Browser boots me to app occasionally

It won’t let me pick anything other than Amazon checkout.

I just tested in the Woot! App on iOS iPhone and it worked. It did not kick me out of the app for payment. I think you may be on our mobile website?

1 Like

Change defaults for browser?

Otherwise, that little Amazon pay button has had a little bit of a rough time 'round these wooters

Doesn’t like to follow directions…

Or…

The singularity came early? And the super intelligent AI is a like Chappie, but rather than anthropomorphized instead a terrified, confused pay embed with bad parents?

What will it want when it wants to want?

Definitely using app. On Android (Galaxy S10+). It gives me Amazon Pay as check out option and kicks me out to browser to log into Amazon and final check out page I shared