Appsclusive! 25% Off Woot! Shirt orders: 4/27/21

25%_Blog_600x200

1. Open the Woot! app and browse these shirts.

2. Add $15 or more of any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeves, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, etc…

3. Voila! Go to checkout and we’ll drop the price by 25%!

4. What are you waiting for? Get shoppin’!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 30,000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required (cart subtotal must be $15 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Offer valid from April 27, 2021 at 12am CT until April 27, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

You have what sounds like great deals via the Woot app but I’ve downloaded/unloaded it to my iphone and my Kindle 10 and it starts up but when you try to scroll on the first page it exits the app. Apparently this has been occurring since last year. Any plans to get it fixed? Please? I too would like to avail myself of your Woot app deals.

Hi there. I haven’t heard of this issue. Could you try:

Removing the app, restarting your device, and reinstalling it.

If you use Amazon login, try logging out of both Amazon & Woot and log back in.

Make sure you don’t have any blocker apps that could be interfering.

Let me know how it goes.