October 23 - October 24, 2023
- Add at least 3 eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
- Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
- We’ll apply the discount of 33.34% to the subtotal at the final checkout screen, making all $15 tees only $10 when you buy 3 or more!
- This deal is available only October 23 - October 24, 2023, so act fast to get your $10 tees!
- Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE .
NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts we’re not stopping you!
- Discount is equal to 33.34%.
- Offer valid for app users.
- Free shipping not valid for international orders.
- You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
- Discount applied at checkout and shown on the subtotal on the FINAL checkout screen.
- Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
- Minimum purchase of 3 Woot Shirt apparel items required.
- Offer valid from October 23, 2023 at 12:00am CT until October 24 at 11:59pm CT.
Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!
So, does this mean the deal is only available for shirts in the “limited time” $15 collections, and not to the entire shirt “library” (all of which are $19, except those in the special limited-time collections)? Obviously, if the discount that will be applied is 33.34% as you say, the vast majority of shirts will not be 3 for $30, but will be $12.67 each (or 3 for $38), correct? Or will the discount not apply to $19 shirts at all?
I just put three $19 shirts in my cart and went through to checkout on the Woot app, which is required for this sale. There is a discount as shown below:
So it’s a bit more in total but you still get a discount since the discount is a fixed percentage. If you have questions like this in the future, you can just test it out like I did but remember the discount won’t show until the final checkout screen before you actually hit ‘place order.’
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
in addition to what @peaceetc said [which is easiest way to check discounted pricing for these % discount ones], typically if it’s a deal that only applies to shirts on a specific page it will be prominently listed in the description, like this one from a few weeks ago: 4 Shirts for $30 at Checkout!: October 3 - October 5, 2023
The discount applies to all shirts, however we do state that only the $15 shirts will be $10. We also always list the discount percentage so you can figure out what the discount will be on more expensive items, like the $19 catalog tees, or $32 hoodies for example.
Since this is an app only discount, and only $15 tees (and more expensive hoodies etc. on some offers) are available to shop in the app the vast majority of shirts available in the app are $10 at checkout. The catalog of $19 shirts are not shoppable directly from the app, so yes, the ‘feature’ of this deal are the $15 shirts.
Yes the majority of our shirts (that are $19) are not $10, but that requires a work around to shop on desktop, add to your cart and then checkout in the app to get the discount, that’s not the headline of the deal. We also run $10 deals on $19 shirts, this ain’t that.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.