Appsclusive! Buy 2 Shirts, Get a $5 Flask : 4/28/23

Flask_Blog_600x200

April 28, 2023

1. Log in to the Woot! app. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  2. Add 2 eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and a flask and get your nifty container FOR $5. Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  3. This deal is available only April 28, so act fast to get your gifts!
  4. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and then find your new flask HERE.

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit of one $5 flask per order. You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts so that you can get a bunch of flasks for all your friends and fam, it’ll take 1500 orders but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for app users with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to flask. Shipping is $6 for flask.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount is applied to the subtotal on the final screen of checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirt apparel items and a flask required.
  • Offer valid from April 28, 2023 at 12:00am CT until April 28, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist the attempted murder. It’s a good thing I have to get rid of a bunch of shirts anyway

5 Likes

Those r funny looking ‘flasks’ :rofl:

5 Likes

You can fit a whole lotta beverage in them. And people will just think you’re drinking water.

I don’t fill mine with wine and take it to soccer games. Promise.

9 Likes

Hmm.
$5 for the flask, $6 for shipping the flask…
Such a deal!

1 Like

If you have Amazon Prime and login using said Amazon Prime, shipping is free.

2 Likes

happy hour drinking GIF by DeRay Davis

2 Likes

This is a great deal for people who like decals on their shirts and are in need of a flask. Too bad I’m a loser who only wears solid color shirts and already has a few flasks. :cry:

Helpful link to the water bottle: Surge 32oz Water Bottle – Yukon Outfitters

($25 bottle for $5 is pretty good deal)

1 Like

Water bottle would be more appropriate but I think it’s funny to call them flasks. I think flask can kinda sorta mean the same thing as thermos, and a thermos is kinda sorta a water bottle.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.