Appsclusive! Spend $30 on Shirts, Get a $1 Tumbler : 4/30

Tumbler_Blog_600x200

April 30, 2021

1. Log in to the Woot! app. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  2. Add $30 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and an eligible tumbler and get your nifty container FOR $1 . Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  3. This deal is available only April 30, so act fast to get your gifts or your newest quarantine friend!
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout when logged in with your Amazon Prime account.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and the find your new tumbler HERE .

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts so that you can get a bunch of tumblers for all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for app users with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $30 of Woot Shirt apparel and a tumbler required.
  • Offer valid from April 30, 2021 at 12:00am CT until April 30, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

No TUMBLER Tumbler?

:rage:

3 Likes

$6 shipping being added to the tumbler?

1 Like

So it’s not working. I’m using the stupid app to check out.

Nevermind. It was the app not wanting to refresh. It works now.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes I find I have to quit quit apps, then start again to make them completely refresh.

4 Likes

Wishing there was more variety; 99% of them I could not have at work. Was needing something like that for work…thinking maybe more sci-fi type mugs; especially the coffee cup type. Maybe next time…

I ended up getting the deal later in the day and shipping was covered

We have a bunch over here too that might take your fancy:
Sports & Outdoors

They were not included in deal though.

I am logged into my shirt.woot.com daily and just now saw this message; not sure how I missed it. Thank you though.