April 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! 💩

My Bits Of Crust arrived today! YAY!

Filled to the brim with excitement, anticipation, fun, happiness and… disappointment.

First, my main Woot Crap Model, Jetta, passed away just recently, so Chevy is taking on the role as much as he can. He tried to stay awake for the entire photoshoot, but he’s 14 it was tough for him. Next time, I’ll try bribing him with treats.

Poker Chips! Chevy shows us $2,500. in $100. poker chips. He dreams of spending them on sausages and bacon.

Two LED nightlight 15A light switches! Kinda cool, actually.

And once again, Chevy is here to model the latest in hat fashion trends, an Orange Safety Hat!

A Bright Orange Safety Vest and a “My Pony Wig”! Super-spiffy! WOW! Worn together, they would make quite a fashion statement!!

Crime scene and Quarantine Lunch Bags!
Chevy, always worried someone may eat his lunch, is so happy to have his meat sandwiches safely inside these wonderful bags!

An NHL Team license plate, Scrapbooking stickers and an Orange folder! These three items are so stupendous!

A Blue Woot Shopping bag and a Brown? Shalin Panel?! I’ve waited years for such a shalin panel so my shalins can now be paneled. WOW WOW WOW! And I :green_heart: woot shopping bags!

A SL Cardinals Key Chain, A Coat Hook, A Hinge & a Mystery Part! These items alone are enough to bring joy to the entire world. Hmmm… That could be a song… YAY!

And last, Chevy is eager and happy to show off a Woot Gift that outdoes all other gifts. A gift that he was woofing with happiness. A set of Woot Sticky Note Thingys!

Chevy and I want to Thank Woot for such a great clucking time! We’re happy & disappointed! :+1:

:eye:.:eye:
((:tongue:))

7 Likes