Aqua Line 2-Speed Blender with 50 oz. Glass Jar

These are great! When I use my blender, I get the sensation of sneaking in front of the line while the bus is in motion, all the while listening to the soundtrack of Glee on my Sansa while chugging a weasel-flavored margarita.

I bought this a while back and I’ve really liked it.

I’m not really a blender connoisseur and wasn’t expecting much, but it does blend.

Margarita party at my house! Leave the car keys in the bucket by the door. No tinkling in the pool ~

Good for bar use.

2 speeds plus pulse is all you need for mixing drinks. 500 watts should chew thru ice.

good one LOL!!!

Good deal if you are in the market for a blender. Other sites offer this same blender for 20 more at the lowest.

Did you get the B O C, or did you miss it?

After the less than adequate customer service (to put it nicely and without cussing) when I had issues with the Kalorik Espresso maker I got on Woot! I will never buy another thing from Kalorik. So, pass

Ok, now I think you’re gay.

no crap today… wouldn’t even leave the “I want one” page.

I don’t know if it’s precisely the same, but unlike the previously posted link, this actually appears to be this blender, which sells for $38.00 on Amazon. It only has one review, which is not too good.

http://www.amazon.com/Kalorik-BL-24691-500-Watt-Stainless-Steel-50-Ounce/dp/B00190UAI2/ref=pd_sbs_k_4

Me either, I got sucked into the black hole that is Wally-World. :frowning:

Both girls I work with that Woot! got one, so I will live vicariously through them.

but does it blend a crowbar?

i totally wanted to use that but you’re too quick!

The variable speeds are on and off. Technically, those are variables.

You can’t do it now, can you?

Much trickier now limecat. :slight_smile:

will it blend chuck norris dangit

This review kills the deal !

what’s up with the chaff/blend glitch on here?