AquaSonic Duo Ultrasonic Toothbrush Set

AquaSonic Duo Ultrasonic Toothbrush Set

I have this and have been usin it for a year without issue. Like it a lot. But there’s a problem with the device you should know about before buying – after a year when you are on your last toothbrush, you will find that replacement heads do not exist.

Anywhere.

Even on the manufacturer’s site. What’s up with that? Plus, you ca’t buy other off brand replacements because they don’t work the same way and some even just fall off.

Since they have the heads to include with the unit, the only reason I can think of is they want you to buy a new machine every year. Ridiculous.

Oh, and BTW, this is $5 more expensive than Amazon!

1 Like

I found this link in the Q/A section on their Amazon page. Have you tried these? https://www.amazon.com/Pursonic-pack-replacement-Brush-Heads/dp/B004GYHPOA/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1DK1EA3V9DAHR&keywords=pursonic+replacement+brush+heads&qid=1550511524&s=gateway&sprefix=pursonic+%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-5

Yup, exact same set for sale on Amazon for $49.95 plus a $5 coupon and shipping is Prime same day.

1 Like

This item went live with a price error. I corrected the price to $39.99. Anyone who purchased this item for $49.99 will automatically be refunded the difference.

1 Like

I looked at the back of the box and it shows a warning. Reproductive Harm and give a website to read about it. Kind of confused if using this toothbrush will cause harm. So I will be sending it back.

P65Warnings.ca.gov is the website that the warning gives.