AR 900MHz Portable Wireless Speaker

Who’s ruining this. :<

**Item: **AR 900MHz Portable Wireless Speaker
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=AR 900MHz Portable Wireless Speaker)

[Search Google](Google 900MHz Portable Wireless Speaker)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/15/2013 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
8/15/2013 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
7/29/2013 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
7/29/2013 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
6/17/2013 - $50.00 (Woot Plus)

Alright, where’s the cheater making it harder for the rest of us?

I tried to write a quick little macro for this… alas, Im too dumb.

WHAT THE BENOIT!!! AHHHHHRRRRRRR!!! >:(

looks like the bot knows bit too

4th time today I’ve gotten it in my cart…

Still too slow.

That somebody can eat my salisbury steak! I clicked so fast a few time and it was like nope not even close…I felt like I needed the magical google internet to even have a shot!

Well so much for fooling the bot. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I have added to my cart about 4 times and made it to checkout twice. Then it’s gone before I can finish checking out. All within 2-3 seconds.

3 times in my cart and I didn’t make it. I liked it better when we had to solve problems for it. And I can’t math.

Still mostly sold in the east with a few in the north and mid west, but only 6 on the west coast an less than 10 west f the Rockies… out of 60…

GRAWHR. Was that Skemmis? Well, to whomever: FSK YEA.

I think if they just moved where the link was on the page it would give a bot or macro trouble.

i wrote the bot. unfortunately, mine just took over my toaster and burned my bread. Bread Over Charred.

Like, nine times in my cart, and I agree with you entirely. Except I vote for not-math.

Some days all you get is crap. But tonight just doesn’t seem to be my night. whine

Did you name your bot Raoul?

Mean bots