ArcadeMX Two Player Joystick System for PlayStation2

Well, since I don’t have a PS2, and this probably wouldn’t work with an Atari 2600, I guess I’m sitting this one out… Happy wooting everybody!!

That’s an awful lot of buttons on the top of that thing…would make a good X-mas present though.

I am guessing they are cleaning out the supply closets?

uch- gamers have kooties!

:0

heheheheheheeee…

Haven’t seen these in a while!

Nice!

Finally something since the speakers (which I missed! GAH!) worth wooting… one for me plz… about time i got to use the free shipping from the bum monitor stand episode…

Next!

At least they’re selling!! 68% now

No PS2, Boo Hoo!!

These things turned out to be crap, you guys should have burned what ever didn’t sell.

I might just have to dust off my SNES and Street fighter 2 or mortal kombat for this one…

Woot… do you have anything for my fisherman brother-in-law that I can buy him for Christmas!? I realize this Woot is the antithesis of the buyers of electric knives, yet appeal to the electronic sportsman. :smiley:

Also, where is the photo contest?? Anyone know?

That could possibly be sweet, however my lazy butt likes the couch and my logitech wireless controller. Sell some of those

It could be rigged to work with a 2600, with a little skill.

just have to say that was an awesome podcast this morning. Woot Off podcast is really the thing!

did you read the description?

And selling kinda quick too… Nice…

brewing coffee, must…have…more…coffeeeeeeeeeeee!

I’d very much like to keep the cowbell discussion going. Woot-masters: any thoughts on getting some cowbell?

http://homepage.mac.com/kellydean/Music/iMovieTheater34.html

50%

Would love if it were wireless.