Archos 10.1" 8GB Android Tablet

I have one of these tablets. It’s pretty limited. Over $100 refurbished? I wouldn’t recommend it. It won’t do much more than basic web browsing. If you’re technically-minded, you can kind of get apps like Netflix to work on it, but it doesn’t even do those very well. I think it would be better to save up a bit more and get something better. Perhaps a Kindle Fire or something with Android 3+.

The prob is the battery are Lith ion based which have a lot of shipping restrictions ie USPS wont ship anything with them anymore .

Not true it is US only.

THANK YOU ,GOT THE ACER ONE FOR 150 SOMETHING AND ONLY 1.90 FOR SHIPPONG,SAVED 190$ AND YOU RIGHT MUCH BETTER HAS CAMERA AND EVERYTHING)))THNK YOU!

Yeah. I caught myself 5 minutes later on that in the next post. Wasn’t thinking.

Horrible screen! (both limited viewing angles and large grainy pixels)
I owned one a year ago, got rid of it soon after.

Well… it ain’t an HP Touchpad…
Yes… I went there!!!

Probable a USPO APO issue w/ any lithium battery, if it happens to go by air and there is a small chance w/ a battery to somehow over heat which may cause a fire. A big problem, while in a cargo area that is not attended Vs. a fire in someones elec device that is w/ them.