Archos 7 8GB Home Tablet with Android

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Archos 7 8GB Home Tablet with Android
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Android 1.6 is gross, hopefully this has an upgrade to 2.x

First Generation android tablets before there was even a tablet version of the OS. Stay away from this garbage.

archos. no thanks.

Check out the reviews from Amazon,54 1 star!
183 Reviews
5 star:
(21)
4 star:
(48)
3 star:
(27)
2 star:
(33)
1 star:
(54)

54 1 star!

I would really like one of those Vizio Soundbars. Please and thank you Woot!

Hey I hope the wooter is still around that said theat Android 1.6 tablets weren’t being sold anywhere and had never been made! lol…thanks woot!

The amazon reviews don’t look great, although some seem to love them more then the iPad:

i missed the m-audio computer speakers and i had a sad ): the vizio hd soundbar might also have been a good investment, current soundbar is just a speaker.

also, android 1.6 is a no-no

I need a mink jockstrap

Woot…make it happen

How do you people Woot so fast? I detect the use of bots or macros.

lol

I would like another shot at some Buckeyballs. I’m switching to a desk job and will need something to keep me from falling asleep.

CompUSA has these on sale for 99 new quite often…Reviewers state that they even come with Android 2.1 on them instead of the 1.5 or 1.6 that the specs state…looks like it could be done manually too.

Why isn’t the bar moving?! At least two people bought one based on the map. Does that mean this is the last item?

Donut??? You could use this to drive nails, maybe, but “watch movies”? Yeah… maybe with a video player app but not with Netflix or anything like that.

That was an amusing post. :slight_smile:

LMAO the description is just talking it down to the point of convincing interested buyers NOT to buy!

I have this one I bought new for 150. It is kind of fun. I wouldn’t expect a tablet but a cool mp3 player that you don’t need itunes for it is cool for that. You can surf the internet and it has wireless. I stream movies to it from my linux media server.

It moved. Atleast for me it did. Maybe yours is broken?

I thought you wanted to SELL these, not drive the buyers away… 0_0