Archos 7 8GB Home Tablet with Android

Phew, it moved a little.

Noooo… I want a flashlight.

Watch 720p video…on a screen with 480 lines of resolution? Ooooh, it gives me chills!

Arghhh I didn’t see I missed it already :frowning: I thought I had been watching and checking what I missed the whole time! Grrr, there was only one of them, so it would’ve been frustrating to miss it anyway I guess.

It’s crap… Run far far away!!

Keep this window open, it plays some stupid woot song every time the woot changes.

http://www.bagsofcrap.com/woot_pic_sound.htm

The write up does not make me want to buy this thing. Makes me think this thing is junk. Maybe the writer could re-think this one?

“Well, yeah, there’s no video output or GPS ability or Bluetooth connectivity or Adobe Flash support and the app support isn’t so hot, but I got me a tablet!”

Think of it as an advanced Chumby or Dash. Which it is, really.

i stopped for dinner… did i miss the basket of corndogs?

I just paid $105 shipped for this.

I feel cheated.

But, it’s not a very good tablet, touchscreen is lousy.

Video is good.

woop gone good riddance. I’ll will pray for those of you who put your sanity on the line to buy one.

Almost 5 hours ago.

The Wootalyzer is nice. You can download it and customize the alerts

nope won’t happen, archos is too busy making android 3.0 tablets(that have official google app support.
http://forum.archosfans.com/ is your friend if you buy this tablet. bootloader is unlocked so just drop in a rooted + google app market firmware and it installs.

Yes, you did.It was a while back though. Maybe 2 hours ago? Yeah.

It is junk… it really is. I bought a tablet with similar specs about a year ago, and it was too slow to use as an e-reader. I ended up gluing magnets to the back of it and sticking it on my fridge to use as a home stereo control panel… and even doing that (web app that consists of just a page with a bunch of static buttons on it) it lags. Pass.

Lolol

For sure not the top of the line, but an excellent toy around tablet for someone who wants to play with rooting a device like this. Cheap way to get into rooting!