Archos AV500 30GB 4” Portable Media Player

Ah Woot I love you! That is the greatest screen I have ever seen on any product you have ever offered :wink:

HOLY CRAP IT’S AN ARCHOS! I LOVE IT

hahahaaha

yankees suck.

Tigers. ftw.

Bahahahah!! great pic
Go Horns!

I ASSUME THE PICTURE IS DIFFERENT BY REGION?

Wait and get a Zune for $249.99 next month!

If I want very expensive crying children that I can hold in the palm of my hand, I’ll become an obstetrician.

Sorry not for me. I can get an iPod video for $100 less. I’m going with the brand on this one!

2 of my favorite sports moments immortalized in one Woot!.
A Woot!, however, that I don’t need.

Hey, you guys need to be careful with the images! I laughed so hard I woke my wife up! How am I supposed to check woot every night! LOL!

Woot definately is based in Texas and is UT fans…poor OU! Lovin’ it!

Ah Woot I love you! That is the greatest screen I have ever seen on any product you have ever offered :wink:

That is the best picture ever. I was watching the game and when I saw that I recorded it on my DVR. Its still on there. Hook Em Horns!

I love that picture

Does this support XVID and DIVX codecs?

HAHAHA… That was my favorite part of that game! You know that kid cried his way all the way back to oklahoma… then proceeded to get his ass kicked! HOOK EM

I love the subliminal screen shots… The only think that makes me more happy than a distraught A-Rod is a crying child.

Oh yeah… d8)
Go Tigers!

I have the 100GB version and I LOVE it. I just bought this one for my wife. Now she can stop stealing mine to use at the gym.

Hahaha… Go Pokes!!!

-Grant