Archos AV700 40GB 7” Portable Media Player

Whats the image of? sorta looks like the guy from hellraiser with the pins in hi shead, but its a dog. anyone know?
If only these werent so much money. Looking for some sort of portable dvd /media player on the cheap.

Yay, more user made-ness!

hope they only have like 2… they look nic though

just when you think there is a little hope … they throw something like this at you.

when will they let the little guy have something cool?

Hellraiser Chihuahua version? Is this from an actual movie?

too much $ for a new toy heading into x-mas shopping

Maybe it will be DOA like the one I paid more for in October. Still waiting for Archos to fix and send back.

must be pinhead’s pet

It’s new. There’s a plus

Wouldn’t do me any good since we don’t even own a TV and I have my Treo as my “mp3” player.

Time for a nap!!!

I got one of these last time they were up. I love it – rocks!!!

Make sure to get a 12 volt car adapter for traveling.

Holds lots of movies and music, plays about 4-5 hours with screen on, 10-12 with it off.

someone spot me some money :slight_smile:

last wooy off had all the stuff this one has. it a conspiracy.

For those wondering where these images are coming from:

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=1650

Definite woot off killer.

“WELL, If that PADDLE hasn’t made them all go to sleep, THIS sure will! Muahaha, let’s get on with the overpriced, underfeatured, unresellable crap! Then we can toss the BoC at them and they’ll never know what hit 'em! Then back to the refubs! OUR PLAN IS COMPLETE!”

I love the guys at Woot. :smiley:

Please tell me they don’t have 100 of these… it just went down 1%

This one should be up lon enough for me to shower and get to work. Thanks woot! Awesome timing!

But the last wootoff was on the same da as my last midterm, just like today. Why do you do this to me?

ef net #wootoff offical woot off irc channel join the fun…