Archos Ondio 128MB MP3 Player/Ripper with FM Radio

Thanks but no thanks woot… I’ll stick with my creative MuVo TX 512… I LOVE THIS THING!!! usb 2.0 fast transfers and i load it with something new every day!!! woot you get some of these and i’ll buy the lot of them!

Anyone know what kind of memory card this uses? Stick a small digital mic on that thing and go bootleg some shows.

get some more speakers damn it

I ordered one. I don’t have an MP3 player or even a portable FM radio anymore, so for $65 it’s not bad. I debated for a few minutes, but it just felt like a decent deal.

The cheapest I have found on froogle is well over $100… around $130 + shipping.

Even better than the deal though was seeing my “bag o’ crap” quote appearing first! At least for me it does . :lol: except somehow I ended up with two woot! accounts… kpk and kpk02.

[quote user=“Kayo”][quote user=“jjonniee”][color=indigo:262567706f][b]Official Woot! Price: $59.99

I’ve been pressing Refresh button since 9:55.
Is this a nice deal?
I don’t really need a MP3 Player, so I’ll Pass on this one.[/b][/color][/quote]

5 min late won’t be that bad[/quote]

well… but still… i might need some time to think before i buy it.
I don’t wanna miss a deal for hesitating… just like last night. kekeke
:evil:

bleh!!

I was about to oirder one, but these posts have scared me off. I guess I will wait till morning…if it is sold out I will learn my leson.

Nah… crazy would be spending $200-300 on an mp3 player. So far no one has mentioned a better mp3 player for $65.

Amazon has a bunch of terrible reviews on this product:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00007L4WD/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/002-8341450-8042415?_encoding=UTF8&me=standard

i have a cd player that i bought for 25 dollars that plays 700 mb worth of mp3s

Not bad, good price in my opinion. Good gift for the kids. Passing time, g’night all.

Not bad, but not real w00t material

Ok, the description says it can display .txt files, making it perfect for grocery lists or an address book. My question is, who the hell uses .txt files for their address book?!?!?!? :?

Who the hell cares if it plays WMA files or not? That’s like getting a DVD player and saying “Aww…it doesn’t play Real Video files!” Boohoo!
Good price…I could use a cheap mp3 player, but I’m gonna pass. I’m glad it sticks to flash memory and not a hard drive. My friend’s iPod just kicked the bucket since you’re not supposed to really JOG with a hard drive in your pocket. Unless you’re happy to see someone.
~Bob

Yeah but they have a bunch of good ones, too. My guess is that the people with bad reviews fit one or more of the following:

A. Didn’t upgrade to the latest firmware.
B. Don’t know how to use it
C. Paid well over $65 for it.

Regardless I’ll find out. Now I just need to find the MMC card I know I have around here somewhere.

Woot,

If you post these deal, I guarantee they will be sold out in less than 1 min :slight_smile: :lol:

[list:efc9aad24a]Dell Jukebox 15GB for $50 (HOT!!)
Muvo 4GB for $100 (HOTTER!!)
Mini Ipod 4GB for $150 (Burn like hell!!)

[/list:u:efc9aad24a]

Keep the hotdeal items coming, I am watching ya :twisted:

YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEART!

I’ll pass…

Hmm…

In terms of file-transfer speed, we moved 82.4MB worth of tracks to the player in 1 minute, 58 seconds.

Seems like it transfers pretty fast to me. Who in the world uses WMA files?

Archos no longer makes this product.
Like everyone else they are abandoning the flash drive for the awesome capability of the hard disk.
You should check out their site and loook at the cool ass stuff they have.
I’ll wait for one of those to show up instead.
See you next woot!

hmm, careful, seems it eats battery like mad, according to reviews… :confused: