Arctic Products Mosquito Shield

I have to go to work now. Time to cell phone stalk woot…

waiting for the next woot…

i’m in…I hear we’re in for a buggy summer here in Maryland!

So, um, you put the Mosquito inside it to keep it safe.

Mosquito Shield +35 Armor

Coming soon… Mosquito Blade +50 Attack

Hope it doesn’t take too long to sell out.

http://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Products-Mosquito-Shield/dp/B000F4ACGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1272482614&sr=8-1

11 bucks on amazon, and you might get cheaper shipping there.

I’m off to china and India and I might need these. So please send them very quickly! Ok in for 2. fast!!! bzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyone know where you can get replacement cartridges?

I think you can still buy Off repelent for like three or four bucks right?

does it actually work?

How good of a shield are we talking here, +10 Armor? Requires 4 mana, must be good.

RLY?

get sum get sum get sum

yea. this won’t go anywhere. time 2 go 2 class

Based on the progress bar it appears every mosquito on Earth will be dead by July 1. Not a bad idea. But only if you all buy three of them.

Here is what I don’t understand. Woot Obviously buys products in bulk that are discounted for whatever reason to in turn sell for a profit. However, their user base is many users of quite the same interests. So why do they purchase products like this that will probably just anger most of thier customers? Honestly, even the people that will order this would rather get it at thier local store and just figure they will contribute to this moving along.

What would people use these for? I never have mosquito problems in my computer room :slight_smile:

OOOOOH They must presume we go outside occasionally too. Gotcha :slight_smile:
/be here all week!
//tip the veal!

And now all the Southern states are going to light up on the Woot! map as everyone tries to fend of the giant mosquitoes!

Yeah, you can achieve the same thing with a block of dry ice and a bucket of water placed about 10-15 feet away from where you want the mosquitoes to be.

You bet! Arctic Mosquitoes