Arctic Products Mosquito Shield

blahblahblahblah

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

We shall see. That’s for swearing at me, what are you twelve? I’m finally going to get some sleep. If the Bag happens… Then we’ll really know who the idiot is.

psh people who will buy them buy them bad review wont stop it

I want dino paraphernalia on the next wootoff.

Or beer.

Previous woot:

http://www.woot.com/forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3917285&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=168

[QUOTE=MichaelSF, post:18, topic:298397]
Well this is silly. Ambien is at 90% and everytime I close my eyesaaaaaaaaaaaaos’’ I have rapid dream similaer to thosd e rapiod dates.

Do might as wekk forobed.

Toime for s[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

OK night. Hope you all get youir bags of sheet.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq[/quote

You need help dude. It’s Ambien, not crack or heroin.

No, I just like that fucking filter. It’s awesome.

This is sleep repellant.

Riveting.

This would’ve been good to have in time for Halloween to keep the mosquitoes off the porch so they don’t fly in every time you open the door!

And it is actually Cheaper at Buy!

So, you Must get multiples here, to make it a bargain!

Well, Ive got a fever and the only thing that can cure it is a bucket of candy :frowning:

I know…but wouldn’t u rather kno the truth so u dont waste your money on junk?

Weeeeellllllll, THE MOSQUITOES CAN BE SUCKED IN LIKE A WOOTER AND IF YOU ARE OF A MIND TO BE KIND, YOU CAN TAKE THEM 20 TO 500 MILES AND FREE THEM IN SOMEONE ELSE S BACKYARD. hOPE THEY DON’T HAVE ONE OF THESE HANDY DANDY MOSQUITO SUCKERS AND KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE THOUGH…COULD BE A WAST OF OVER PRICED GAS… PERSONALLY, FORGET THE MOSQUITO SUCKER AND HAVE A MOHITTO INSTEAD.

I know a guy who took these to the hills and scanned for gold and found a fortune.

hey aragon!!! where are the 15 links anyone of us can find?

MY SPELL CHECK IS ASLEEP.

Cheaper if you only buy “one” (do you think they’ll buy it now?).

What is this “MOHITTO” you speak of? Is it similar to a mojito, but with a bit of a PUNCH?

Or…just walk around outside with your Dyson and Suck Up those little blood suckers! Teeny tiny Vampires?!