Ardente 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon (3)

Ardente 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon 3-Pack
$59.99 $̶1̶2̶2̶.̶2̶0̶ 51% off List Price
2002 Ardente Cabernet Sauvignon Atlas Peak, Napa Valley
CT link above

Where’s Fred :slight_smile:

+1 you have a record to maintain!

As the page loads slowly, I only see the Ardente bottles and I gasp; knowing that I just wooted for Wellington and broke my siwbm. The 97’s already came up and I’m stocked on those, so I know it can only be one of two. The page loads faster, almost there, and then I see it. 02’. I’m safe, for now…

I have 3 of the 2001 that I haven’t opened yet. I passed on the '99, spooked by the notes I read about its age. But 2002 is different. Can someone tell me more about what to expect from the '02 and to contrast it with the '01? Thanks!

Name should be changed to “Fred’s Ardente”

Which years do you think are best?

LMFAO

Hi-dee-doe, right here,
my heart dropped when I pulled up WW after lunch, Someone working at WW has a sick sense of humor knowing I’m about to cut up my CC. I got to think about this one.

So… You in? How many?

I’m currently traveling for work and have been randomly checking in on these woots, I missed out on a couple yesterday I wanted to try (after reading the comments) and now suddenly today I have the itchiest trigger finger when something pops up… I now own this and that Wellington Victory from earlier. I think I should avoid this site until the coffee wears off more. But no regrets!

Stop it Wine.Woot. Arg, this wine.woot-off is killing my wallet.

I’ve got lots of the '97, layering in some '02.

Bring on the '01s, por favor

Hard to believe there’s any of this, the '97 or the '01 left. They’ve been sold here quite often since first appearing.

I love the '97. Haven’t had the '01 or '02 yet.

If Fred isn’t buying, I’m staying out of this deal!!!

i’m curious to know the same thing… i’ve gotten the 3 pack with each year before and enjoyed one while not so much the others… unfortunately, i can’t remember for the life of me which was which while at work…

Fred’s buying,

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

Anyone in LA want to start a Wine Woot Aonymous ? I need help :slight_smile:

My personal list is:

1. 2001
  2. 1997 (very close second, almost tied)
  3. 2002