Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward…

Yeah, “Drawn onward, we few, drawn onward.”

Great, I have Styx stuck in my head now.

Of course before that for some reason I had Hava Nagila stuck in my head so Come Sail Away is a welcome improvement.

(No offense Jewish Wooters… it’s a lovely song and all.)

Oh, wow! Congratulations on a well deerved print!
I was so certain that strange little mouse-things peaceably holding lightsabers was going to print tonight that I almost didn’t check.

This, however, is awesomely wonderful.

these palindrome shirts are not cool. where are the fun ones that were in the fog?

It’s also one of the few palindrome phrases that’s quite lovely regardless of the fact that it’s a palindrome.

Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?

Lightning and ships make a great combination. Lovely indeed.

In the words of Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel…

“Sail on, silver girl… Sail on by, your time has come to shine, all your dreams are on their way…”

This design has such great execution! It literally looks composed by the brush strokes of a paintbrush!! I find this both refreshing and impressive :slight_smile:

Actually, the full palindrome would be

Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era.

Another hole in the space-time continuum? Time to get out the spackle again.

The one she used in the entry was “Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?”

Edit: Doubly late.

…and kudos Woot, on the wonderful Frost reference.

This is a very pleasant surprise

I see the light. Of a new generation. Of geeks that conquer the world, and a website that sells awesome shirts. Well done, great shirt.

Now, you may find this crazy, however:

When I look at this design, I see a underlying scientific story. To me, it reminds me of a nerve cell. The ship is the message, traveling down the axon, with the bright burst of bright light being the dendrites of the following nerve cell.

Science is everywhere, and I love that I know a gaggle of researchers that would look at this shirt and see the same.

Did you perhaps have this in mind when drawing the design?

So true. I was very impressed to see this one up in the fog. Much more impressed to see it printed.

@goldfndr & @jmmbell1987

Ah, I should’ve finished transposing the title. Good call.

That’s what you see as you reach the world’s end

‘Out of the South it was that the White Ship used to come when the moon was full and high in the heavens’. That was my first thought when seeing this.