Are you on TikTok?

that was stupid nbc GIF by The Blacklist

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking!!!
Iā€™m glad to know I didnā€™t just miss the ā€œNo, clearly Iā€™m answering a poll on Woot!ā€ optionā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Itā€™s polls all the way downā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

I was perma-banned for posting that Taiwan is a sovereign nation. Thin-skinned moderators in China, I guess.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, got me a Seiko. Chimes Westminster on the hour

1 Like

I was running up one of those things and my friend got pasted, We mice tried suing the clock company but the case was thrown out of court. No, none of us are on tictok any more
Surprised Mouse GIF

1 Like

drugs dancing GIF

Does it come in pill form? If soā€¦ itā€™s possible!

1 Like

I watch but donā€™t post! Iā€™m shyyyyy.

One of my videos blew up and got 134k in likes and 801k in views. In all honesty it is a weird feeling and a scary one at that. Not sure how kids are on it!

2 Likes

Woah thatā€™s a lot!!! I can definitely see it being scary, people online can be mean. Honestly the older I get, the more I like being offline as much as I can.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing a full social media shut down once the New Year turns over. I only want to return if I truly have something to share with family and friends. Screen time is killing my goals I think!

1 Like

Totally get that! Maybe I should do the sameā€¦

Hell no! Second that

Probably. Some kid was pointing his phone at me while I got the mail in my bathrobe. I do it for the 'gram.