Are you shopping for Black Friday deals?

Are you shopping for Black Friday deals?

yes

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I won’t wade into the early push, but I might hit some stores Saturday.

2 Likes

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reality GIF

4 Likes

when my check comes in

3 Likes

Online, sure. Bought some computer parts yesterday already, all via Warehouse, so hopefully it’s intact (and functional). Though I can build it as one, the “new” parts will actually be among my existing computers; out will be a R3 2200G, a stock cooler, A320 board, and a 120 GB SATA SSD.

Physical stores, only the supermarket.

5 Likes

No. Seems like three is more space in my bank account than in my house.

2 Likes

Does buying a “Bidet on Crate” count?

2 Likes

I’m checking periodically - also watching the local humane society kitten cam hoping to score a cute kitten. They drop kittens in small batches and I want a good one.

(Ok, they’re all adorable and wonderful, but I want one that matches my drapes.)

2 Likes

Came here looking for “No” gifs.

2 Likes

No Way Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Needed one thing for the wife and now I’m done. Nothing is a good deal this year. Unless it’s absolutely needed it’s getting put off until 2023 at least

2 Likes

Hmm, let’s see,… TV’s still working, computers are all in order… so, no need to shop, though I did score some Woot Bowls of Celery a few minutes ago. Must have been a lot of celery because they lasted almost 15 minutes…

4 Likes

Looking, but it appears that this year it is just an excuse to dump whatever people didn’t buy all year at cost. Like I need a pink toaster oven and a 3XL Sweat shirt with a picture of a car on it.

3 Likes

Hamster!

1 Like

Facepalm-cat1

5 Likes

What’s with the quokka?

1 Like

Quokka? I’m not sure if Linus has used that in any TechLinked segment yet …

2 Likes