Are you using this time at home to improve yourself?

Are you using this time at home to improve yourself?

I’m following all the guidelines.
I don’t leave my house.
I wash my hands for 20 seconds after touching the mail.
I occasionally put on real pants to make sure they still fit.

I lost 30 pounds, got in touch with a lot of old friends, paid off a credit card, installed a ceiling on my front porch, installed the porch swing that was waiting for the ceiling to be installed. I also fixed the roof but that doesn’t count because I only did that because I lost several shingles in a wind storm and had to fix it ASAP. I also installed a fan with a light on the screened in porch. better than having everything installed is having the boxes gone and the floor space back. I cleaned up my home office as well, but again I don’t count that because I had to do it.

I slept 10 hours last night in preparation for doing nothing this weekend if I can. I have just about run out of supplies for jobs I had planned for the last few years so I figur I’m allowed a weekend off.

3 Likes

Not really. I learned to write with my non-dominant hand and taught my dog to roll over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.
The amount of time I can to devote to enjoying a really good beer has increased significantly.

2 Likes

@peaceetc Look what I found!!!

1 Like

THERE’S MORE!

1 Like

My heart is full this day, pepper.

1 Like

pffffffffffft. no.

1 Like

My ‘rona mullet is sweet as Hell. The flow is transcendent.

Clippers showed up from Amazon today. I don’t think this ends well.

2 Likes

Post pictures!

I find myself quite embiggened during this experience.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful mullet! I must say, though – your skin is looking a bit grey. You could probably use some sun. I like the Woot face tattoo.

3 Likes

Woot face tattoos are THE BEST

2 Likes

You could leave it. It’s almost a Bieber.

3 Likes