Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera System - Your Choice

Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera System - Your Choice

The “in the box” section of the specs for the single add-on camera does not list a battery being included. The other sets do list batteries for the cameras. Does the add-on camera include a battery? Thanks!

1 Like

I bought the arlo, it really usn’t all that good. Lots of false motion alerts due to the fact the motion control is the entire frame of view. Unlike other systems (like blink) where you could set the activity zones. I.e. door entrance only, or driveway. The latter every car that drove by would set off an event, even when the sensitivity was at its lowest and the camera turned away. Don’t even think about support. I returned it to Best buy and bought a blink and saved some $$$

Its no wonder all the returns end up here. The product sounds good but its not ready yet.

2 Likes

If ur looking for the five camera set, Costco has a much better deal. All the same stuff but with more accessories and it’s new, not refurbished. 600 to woots 65pp

1 Like

TERRIBLE - DISPOSABLE CAMERA’S

Amazing these are REBURBISHED – as ARLO DOES NOT FIX or REPAIR out-of-warrantee Camera’s

Once they Break, you have to THROW THEM OUT.

HOW ABOUT — NOT BUYING THEM AT ALL —

ARLO & NETGEAR – NEED TO BE MORE RESPECTFUL to THEIR CONSUMERS

ARLO LIES & NOW THERE IS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM. Because THEY LIE…

Camera’s Break & They WILL NOT FIX THEM, After 18-months 7 out of 15 broke & had to throw them out.

To join the Arlo class action, go to
https://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-1513.html
or call Phillip Kim, Esq. or Zachary Halper, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653
or email pkim@rosenlegal.com or zhalper@rosenlegal.com for information on the class action.

I can’t put my finger on why, but I’m starting to get the impression that you aren’t entirely pleased with these cameras.

5 Likes

Also has something against CAPS, since they seem to enjoy abusing them in most posts.