Armida Winery POIZIN - 3 Pack

Last woot

Wow, nobody else. OK, here’s the other stuff

Armida Winery POIZIN - 3 Pack
$49.99 + $5 shipping
Condition:** To Die For**
Product:
3 2008 POIZIN Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley

Did they just skip the second half of the bonsais and go straight to this?

OH you son of a beach! I hate you woot, I have to buy this, these were good.

Thanks, richard :slight_smile: Cesare’s AFK, I was on the phone with work… blah.

Well jgiannon certainly seems to like them! :slight_smile:

Has anyone else had these before?

somebody is excited…

uhh I dont know what happened But I didn’t post that, that many times. My browser went haywire…and I am a network engineer. Sorry, hopefully a mode can delete

I must stop checking this site!!! I’m in for 1!! this was super yummy!!! Our local store sells this for $29 a bottle!! Must start having restraint… or not, the kids can eat mac and cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner!! (just kidding!!) I might have to buy a wine fridge now…

Loving the 2 day woot off, but it sure is putting a dent in my wallet!

BTW - In addition to these often being pretty tasty (cannot specifically remember the 08), they make great gifts for Halloween parties, and of course, for “speak like a pirate” day celebrations. We keep the empties for Halloween party candle holders.

OMG, my wallet is hemorrhaging!

In for 3 without even thinking. Total involuntary purchase.

I love this stuff!!!

Anyone else unable to use PayPal?

My wallet can only withstand one more $54.99 hit. Is this the one? Zin is my favorite. Someone be my enabler. Talk me into it, give me someone else to blame!

Not too good for Pirates though… being dry, it has very low Arrrrrrrrrrr S

Two woots in a row… I’m gonna have some 'splainin to do … BUT… this is good stuff… $27.00 at Total wine.

“Honey… remember when you told me those Kathy Van Zeeland purses were just to good a deal to pass up??? Well…”

If you like zin then you MUST get this!!! I’m twisting your arm right now!! click the button!!! This stuff is soo smooth and fruity/ but not too fruity, and complex and a whole bunch of good things!