Army Gear Emergency Survival & Camping Kit

Army Gear Emergency Survival & Camping Kit

Not exactly the same, but similar. These kits are a dime a dozen.

Every serious test I’ve ever seen one these kits say they’re crap. This guy seemed pretty pleased with his though.

What the heck is going on here??? We are from France… 5 foot tall Conehead baby. france

1 Like

Please link to deal where I can get 12 for $0.10.
Thanks

2 Likes

Yikes. I assume it was originally an adult, but they wanted to show people it would work for children.

Let’s not discount Junior’s face of disappointment to see Kyle, his Mom’s newest “friend”, trying to start an already lit fire.

1 Like

“Isn’t this fun, buddy?”
“…”
“You know, your mom tells me you write some pretty cool poems.”
“…”
“Oh, I know. Check out these sparks I can make with my Army Gear Emergency Survival & Camping Kit! Pretty cool, right bud?”
“…”
“I bet you can’t wait to tell your mom how much fun we had.”
“…”
“Welp…time to hit the hay.”

1 Like

I can’t believe how tall she’s gotten.

During the same camping trip Junior’s mom, Becky, was out flashing her her bleached pink handbag to entice the unvaccinated to reach elbow deep into her car so she can squirt them with life sustaining medical injection.

Sadly there was a mixup and she ended up with Kyle’s tactical pen and not her trusty woot purchased needless injection device.;

She’s standing on a log. Yeah, that’s it.

Thank you for the video. It was helpful. This section used to be full of valuable information about the product for sale. I miss that. Not is seems more jokes that anything.

1 Like

I try my best mate, glad to hear it helped! Thanks for the kind words and very valid observation. Very few actually contribute around here sadly.

It was much easier to have a conversation about the product when was only a handful of products being sold on woot at any given time. Way too many product threads to contribute to these days.