Army Gear Emergency Survival & Camping Kit

Army Gear Emergency Survival & Camping Kit

That baby in the picture for the thermal blanket will haunt me for years.

5 Likes

baby

1 Like

She’s a cone head.

1 Like

How about the guy trying to start an already lit and toasting marshmallows fire?

1 Like

Listen all!!! They have this same exact paracord bracelet on Ebay for 3.99$$$$$ free shipping! Identical! STEP UP YOUR GAME WOOT!

But, but, but… we’re selling more than just the bracelet.

1 Like

I was never issued anything like this when I was in the Marines.

And remember, the military purchases from the lowest bidder (hey woot!, are you listening?)

1 Like

Army either.

1 Like

Received the kit and knife, whistle and paracord compass are not as the picture. Bought mostly due to the knife, and got just a regular folding knife.

2 Likes

Same situation here. Knife is wrong and is the main reason I bought it. I knew it’d be cheap but the one pictured had the glass breaker for the car which I wanted to have in the glove box. But the one that came with it does not have it. The one received is also only two inches not three as described. It is a cheap regular gas station folding knife more or less.

Also yeah, lanyard isn’t adjustable and the whistle is different (but works fine).

Hi there. Sorry the items were different than our photos. I’ve sent a note to the sports team and customer service.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like