Arrow Garage Steel Cabinets

How would these fare outside in the elements? I need something to store and lock my jack stands and larger automotive tools in, but I don’t have a garage :frowning:

These are not built for outside. I would not suggest it for an outside application Greg-Arrow

And the small rolling cabinet says it only holds 100 lbs total. So, with 2 internal shelves, a drawer, and the top, that’s not a lot per space :frowning:

Hey Greg from Arrow, what kind of work are you in?..sigh

Ecommerce Marketing

I had an opportunity to purchase a set of kitchen cabinets from a relative who was remodeling their home. They were just going to throw away the goods. For only $50 I have tons of storage in my garage now. I know I have over 100# in at least two of the cabinets.

We just did the same thing with our own cabinets after a remodel. We have solid storage and if anything happens to them, we were going to throw them out anyway. We also got a tall, solid wood pantry that had a tiny scratch on it from Craigslist for under $50. It’s nice enough to put inside a home, but the storage we got from it is unbelievable. I was looking at these cabinets too, but they’re not sturdy enough for our use.

Just got my shipment today, (3 base, 3 hanging, 2 tall). It came on a large wooden pallet and was dropped off in my driveway when I got home. Haven’t unboxed all of them yet, but I have assembled one of the base cabinets. Took about 1 hour, quality seems very good. Everything was included, instructions were very clear, fit/finish is nice. People are worried about the weight rating, but unless you are stupid with it, they will hold everything you can fit. Put your bullion in your safe if that is what you are worried about! Planning to hang the hanging cabinets with a french cleat, should be a great setup in my garage.

Hey Greg from Arrow,

Why is it taking so long for these cabinets to ship? 3.5 weeks and no sign of a tracking number or notification of delay.

Woot support is also stumped.

Thanks in advance