Artadi Viñas de Gain - 3 Pack
$59.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 3 Artadi 2007 Viñas de Gain
CT link above

Winery website

dang those stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators

Drinking window por favor.

I must agree with you now I get to search my local wine shop and pray that they might have it there.

buy and put away for at least 3 years, but think this will age nicely over the next 10 or so. Outstanding producer, 100% tempranillo.

Jay Miller from Wine Advocate scores it 92 points & concurs with Ali’s “wait 3 years” reco:
“Artadi’s 2007 Vinas de Gain is 100% Tempranillo sourced from 40- to 60-year-old vines and aged in 40% new French oak for 12-14 months. A saturated purple color, it delivers an expressive bouquet of wood smoke, pencil lead, mineral, blueberry, and blackberry. Layered and full-flavored on the palate, it is nicely balanced with the structure to evolve for 4-6 years. Drink it from 2014 to 2027. It is one of the better values in quality Rioja.”

Looks interesting to me. I’m in.

This is going to be pretty hard to pass up. Hey Inky or TT or someone, is there a way for me to use two coupon codes in one order? Pleeeeeeease?

How on earth does one get woot coupon codes?

Easy to pass up these international wines that don’t seem to ship to New York… AH well, easier decision and I have a lot of wine right now.

Woot birthday month and participating on deals.woot.

They also love me more.

It’s my birthday month, and I didn’t get a coupon. How do I let them know it’s my birthday?

The code is NEMATIC. It may work because this is the month you joined. If not, email service@woot.com and ask them.

Now, but can still age for another 5 years.

Great reviews. In for one!

Oh yeah, the woot gods have shined down on me. I’ve finally gotten fedex straightened out, a highly regarded Tempranillo from Spain is available, and NH is on the short list. Wish I could have afforded more.

chirp chirp chirp

Anyone in NoVA / DC area interested in a split?

Has anyone received theirs? Gotten a tracking number even?

If you have gotten yours, no bragging.