Artomobile

If the iPod wasn’t included at all, I’d have bought it. Yeah, I do prefer Zune, but I don’t even think the mp3 player belongs in this image.

The little “PS” in front makes me think this car is whispering a little addendum: “P.S.: I love you.” as it drives across my chest.

It kinda looks like this one girl I dated in high school…

I also don’t quite like the smiley-face protractor bumper. Keeps drawing my attention from an otherwise cool design. Maybe if there’s a next time…without that face.

Nice idea though, almost had me!

Phail sauce

If it hits a wall it’ll become a PEARL ART sidewalk sale.

Oh sure, she looks like a bargain. One of a kind, pretty as a picture. But india ink is $200 a gallon, that’s fifty times as expensive as gas!

(Great design, Dustin. ^__^)

Dong, where is my artomobile?

Arto-mo-biiiiiiiilllle???

Love this design! (Speaking as one who decided against art school) :frowning:

But, I just had to say:

“Don’t wear this shirt: If you’re a governor on television announcing yet ANOTHER round of cuts to education funding.”

Brilliant.

(Speaking as one of 1,153 positions being cut.)

Just because you are able to do something doesn’t mean you should.

I’m struggling with myself to buy this one, it’s so tempting. The design is awesome.

Honestly, I bought this shirt just because I like things made out of other things. I’m not an artist, and I didn’t even realize it was about art at first. Hopefully people won’t see me wearing it and ask me to draw them or something.

Great portfolio Dustin!

Lake… BIG lake… LOL

nicely detailed, which I noticed once I realized the headlights were pencil sharpeners (and not some kind of weird gun/vacuum nozzle).

Now those are some very depressing first day sales. Gonna be a lot of these in the next random.

35 comments, 7 sales? I understand there’s a certain niche market for the design, and that may be a very poor niche, but come on… I’ll make it 8. And for the record, I bloody hate baby blue. This is good work, Dustin.