As I Was Going To St. Knives

Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats

Simon Gruber: [as McClane answers the pay phone] “Birds of a feather, flocked together, so do pigs & swine. As nice as their chance as well as I had mine.”

John McClane: Nice. Rhymes.

Simon Gruber: Why was the phone busy, who were you calling?

John McClane: [Sarcastically] The psychic hotline.

Simon Gruber: I advise you to take this more seriously.

John McClane: Hey, this is public phone. What do you want me to say?

Simon Gruber: [Slightly annoyed] You can simply say that there was a fat woman on it and it took you a minute to get her off.

[Both McClane and Zeus give shocked faces]

Simon Gruber: Now, there’s a significant amount of explosive in the trash receptacle next to you. Try to run, and it goes off now.

John McClane: We’re not going to run, but I got a hundred people out here.

Simon Gruber: That’s the point. Now, do I have your attention? "As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with 7 wives, every wife had 7 sacks, every sack had 7 cats, every cat had 7 kittens, kittens, cats sacks and wives. How many were going to St. Ives? My number is…

John McClane: [Interrupting] Woah, whoa wait a minute I didn’t get all that. Say it again.

Simon Gruber: Not a chance. My number is 555 and the answer. Call me in 30 seconds or die.

Meh.

I bought the Fiesta knives the last time Woot had them on sale. They are the same price or less on Amazon and have cheap rubber handles. Waste of money

I got the Fiesta knives in a Basket o’ Cranberries. I’m kinda meh on the handles; however, the knives are surprisingly sharp. And since they aren’t serrated, they can be sharpened when they dull. The block is solid wood. Well worth the $10 bucks if you need them.

$25 on the 'zon
Fiesta Sunflower 6-Piece Steak Knife with In-Draw Tray

Yeah, I got them, too. They are butt ugly.

Because nothing says Merry Christmas better than a new set of knives. Dangerous item to be giving there when the loved one is expecting something named iPad or Pandora.

… and who’s idea was it to make knives in psychedelic colors anyway? I certainly hope no one misplaces their knives so often as to need them to stand out.

As heard from the other room:
“Yeah, that’s not going to stop bleeding on it’s own. Who left a knife in the couch? … again?”